If the abstract is confirmed to be accepted, it will NOT be included in the abstract book WITHOUT registration and payment.
Submission by letter, fax, e-mail or CD/DVD will NOT be accepted at any time. Applicants must follow these guidelines.
1. File Format: MS word for Windows.
2. Language: English only.
3. Fonts Format:
||The Title should be brief, clearly indicating the nature of the presentation. Please limit the length of your title to 15 words.
|Author & Affiliation
||Full name of all authors should be listed without degrees and titles, and the presenting author should be underlined. Authors’ affiliations and contact information should be included.
||The body of the abstract is limited to 500 words, excluding the title, author name and affiliation. It should include a) Background, b) Materials and Methods, c) Results, d) Conclusion.
4. Please note that Title, Author and Affiliation are also necessary in the abstract.
5. 1 or 2 tables, charts, figures and any other information are acceptable as part of the abstract.
6. Submit an abstract ONLY through Submission Online.
7. The presenting author will be required to register if the abstract is confirmed to be accepted.
8. If the authors need to submit a second abstract, authors must use a NEW form for EACH abstract submission.
9. Abstracts must be original and must not be or have been published.
10. You are able to revise the details after submission on our website. However, if you prefer to re-submit the same abstract via online system, please also inform the summit
ICO 2021 Seoul(firstname.lastname@example.org) to remove the duplicated / mistaken submission.
The Program Committee will determine whether the abstract will be accepted as an oral presentation and a E-poster presentation with consideration given to the author's preference. The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission to the secretariat.
As a condition of submission, ICO 2021 Seoul requires you to agree to such publication and to surrender any copyright over the abstract as submitted to ICO 2021 Seoul.